You are in a relationship
You deeply love your partner
But you are not sure whether your partner loves you as much as you love them.
You’ve tried all you could to love him in your own way, but the love is not reciprocated, you thought.
Sure, you get an occasional nice comment about your looks, but it’s not like he is raving about you, or tripping over you.
You feel he does not love you after all.
And there is this nagging question bugging your mind.
Am I really sure he loves me?
I once lived with a couple where the man does not like uttering the words “I love you”. He is not just a word-man. I kept telling him he is not romantic. But does he loves his wife, yeah, He does.
How did I know?
By his actions.
You may be in love with someone who does not like saying “I love you”, or they don’t tell you as often as you need to hear it.
Not to worry, I have compiled twenty (20) actions you can watch out for to know if they really love you or not.
Let’ get started.
1. Your happiness would be their priority. If someone is really in love with you, they will make you their priority. They can sacrifice anything to make you happy. When you see such a person, know they really love you even though they are not saying it verbally..
2. He appreciates both your good character and flaws.Take it or leave it, we all have our bad sides. It is not enough to love what is good about you, your partner should also love your flaws.
3. He knows something is bothering you by looking at your face or hearing your voice.He should be so familiar with you to the extent that he knows when you are happy and sad. He should know when something is bothering you by merely looking at your face or hearing your voice.
4. Whenever you are sad or depressed, he’s always there to cheer you uSometimes in life when you will be depressed, probably if things are not working the way you plan. At such moments, your partner should be there for you cheering you up and not aggravating the situation.
5. He doesn’t overreact when you make mistakes
6. He is your biggest fan
7. He desires progress for you in your career and future. He encourages you to move forward in your academic and career pursuits. He wants you to be at the top of your
8. He respects your opinions
9. He protects you
10. He adds you to his future
11. He eyes are a window to his soul.You can see through his eyes that he loves you. Not only you, even your friends can attest to it whenever you are together.
12. He is not ashamed to introduce you to his friends and family
13. You have some kind of connection between the two of you.You are somehow connected with each other. Whenever you want something, he knows what you want.
14. He cannot imagine losing you. The thought of losing you make him afraid. He cannot imagine living a life without you in it.
15. He may not say it (I love you), all the time, but his actions tell you he loves you.
16. He knows most detail about you. He knows your favorite color, food, car, drink, etc. He knows the tiniest details about you. He remembers all your likes and dislikes.
17. With him, it’s never you and me, it’s us
18. He seeks for your opinion before taking decisions.He doesn’t take decisions without your input. He asks for your opinion before he takes actions. He does nothing without you knowing about it.
19. He will never force you to do anything.He doesn’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do.
20. He cares for you even when he’s angry with you.When you find someone who loves you these much, never let him or her go.
“I love you” isn’t what you think it looks like. It’s not romantic dates and holding hands.
“I love you” is taking care of someone when they’re blackout drunk and throwing up.
“I love you” is popping back pimples and still kissing through the runny noses winter brings.
“I love you” is being held while violently sobbing because of an anxiety attack.
“I love you” is discussing what your morning breath smells like with each other.
“I love you” is ” I don’t want to but I will do it for you and only you”
It’s all the good, the bad, the gross, the beautiful and ugly things about life and embracing that in each other.
It’s your turn,
How do you know he/she loves you? Tell me in the comment section.